Why Buy New from Aho Development Corp
Buying new helps you save money, make a difference, and maximize your quality of life.
1. New Homes are more Energy Efficient. When you buy a new home you are already one step ahead of the game because your home will be greener than homes built in the past. The building materials and construction methods used on new homes are far more efficient than homes built just a few years ago. Aho Development Corp’s homes are all HERS rated, complying with the stringent MA Stretch Codes, resulting in up to 30% more energy-efficient homes than the average exiting home.
2. New Homes have a Healthier Atmosphere. New homes are not only more energy efficient but they are also healthier! The indoor air in older homes can contain dust, mold, outgasses, and even backdrafts or negative air pressure if a fireplace or furnace isn’t functioning at its peak. Aho Development Corp’s homes are tightly air sealed with controlled airflow to and from all appliances, and our HVAC systems actually clean the air instead of potentially polluting it.
3. New Homes have No Undisclosed Repair Costs or Immediate Maintenance. The charm of an older home comes at a cost - from expensive upkeep to costly renovations (See below estimates "How Much is a Resale Home Really Costing You"). Aho Development Corp's new greener homes come with a 1st year limited warranty.
Your new Aho Development home comes complete with spectacular features, thoughtful design, our 1-year limited home warranty, lower energy costs, and the piece of mind knowing that your home was built to the highest standards by a reputable builder who has been in the Metro-West region for over 30 years.
Elements in Your Aho Development Corp Greener Home
- High efficiency HVAC systems,
- Stricter circulation test requirements,
- Low emissivity windows & superior quality doors,
- Enhanced R-value insulation,
- Energy Star(R) appliances and water saving plumbing fixtures.
How Much is a Resale Home Really Costing You?
Interior / Exterior Paint
Exterior Siding / Shutters
Driveway / Walks / Patio
Entry / Garage Doors
Roof / Shingles
*Keep in mind, new homes often have lower homeowner insurance premiums!
*All material presented herein is intended for information purposes only. While, this information is believed to be correct, it is represented subject to errors, omissions, changes or withdrawal without notice.*